Your privacy is important to tripterranea.com.
- We never request personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
- We never share our users’ personal information with anyone, except to comply with the law or if we have your express authorization.
- In the case of minors under the age of thirteen, the consent of the parents or guardians is required for the processing of their personal data.
tripterranea.com has adapted this website to the requirements of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the LOPD development regulations. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data
Responsible Identity: Fernando Prieto Varela Business
name : tripterranea.com
Address: San Vicente del Raspeig (Alicante)
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send me through the web forms will receive the data treatment of “Web users and subscribers”.
For the treatment of our users’ data, we implement all the technical and organizational security measures established in current legislation.
Principles that we will apply to your personal information
In the treatment of the personal data of the users of the tripterranea.com portal, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes of which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of data minimization: We will only request strictly necessary data in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The essential minimums.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period, in the case of subscriptions, I will periodically review my lists and eliminate those records inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is guaranteed and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of my users’ data by third parties.
How do we collect data?
The personal data that we treat in tripterranea.com comes from:
- Contact Form.
- Subscription form.
- Blog comments.
What are your rights when you provide me with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether tripterranea.com is treating personal data relating to him. Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to personal data related to the interested party.
- Request its rectification or deletion.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose treatment.
- Request the portability of the data.
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. tripterranea.com will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As an interested party, you have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided me and in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another data controller when:
- The treatment is based on consent.
- The data has been provided by the interested person.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
By exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from controller to controller when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do I process your personal data?
In tripterranea.com there are different systems for capturing personal information and we treat all the information provided by interested users with the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: I request the following personal information: Name, Email to respond to user requirements.
- Content subscription form: In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and other content. These data have been provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed through the provider Mailchimp. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on Mailchimp’s servers (service provider) outside the EU in the US. Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available here , approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the publications of the tripterranea.com website, the user is required to fill out a form. In this case, I request the following personal information: Name, Email, Website (optional). The user will be able to make as many comments as they wish and respond to the above. I inform you that the data you provide will be located on OVH servers within the EU.
There are other purposes for which I treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To manage social networks. tripterranea.com may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of tripterranea.com, will be governed by this section. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user of tripterranea.com. We will process your data for the purposes of correctly managing its presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of tripterranea.com. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow.In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general European data protection regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Fernando Prieto Varela (tripterranea.com), will be responsible for the treatment of the data corresponding to the users and subscribers of the tripterranea.com website.
tripterranea.com does not transfer by any means personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest security standards.
Legitimation for the treatment of your data
- The legal basis for the treatment of your data is: consent.
- The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent that is requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
Category of data collected
The categories of data that are processed are identifying data.
In no case are specially protected categories of data processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, tripterranea.com, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help tripterranea.com analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of tripterranea.com (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: OVH HISPANO SL, domiciled in Spain, processes the data in order to perform its hosting services at tripterranea.com.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data in order to carry out its web platform services at tripterranea.com.
Email marketing: Mailchimp, domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. Mailchimp processes the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to tripterranea.com.
When browsing tripterranea.com, non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics.
I use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements around the site, and to gather demographic information about my user base as a whole.
Secret and data security
tripterranea.com is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data included in the users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with its purpose, as well as complying with their obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid the alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel completely and securely, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, it is fully encrypted or encrypted.
tripterranea.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing tripterranea.com, you must notify the user without undue delay and you must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as known or when the user reasonably requests it.
Accuracy and truthfulness of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to tripterranea.com, exonerating the website from any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to tripterranea.com in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
tripterranea.com reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, tripterranea.com will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, tripterranea.com does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, tripterranea.com undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.